The EIS welcomes both personal and corporate membership.
- The Society’s Journal, ‘Engineering Integrity’, mailed direct to your office or private address
- Voting Rights at the EIS annual General Meeting and Eligibility for Election to the EIS Council
- Discounted Conference Fees
- Access to Task Groups, to take part, or to receive information and recommendations
- CDs with all the archived copies on file from presentations that the Society holds.
There are many benefits to becoming a Corporate Member of the Society.
- 20% discount on delegate fees at EIS seminars
- 20% discount on the cost of exhibition stands and priority selection on stand location
- 10% discount on advertisements in the EIS Journal
- The opportunity for company representatives to join any of the EIS committees
- Your corporate logo included on the EIS website, to provide a direct link to your own company website
- Corporate member names included in EIS event brochures or literature
- Free copies of the EIS Journal and online Newsletter to nominated staff within your company
- The ability to place technical features in the EIS Journal or Newsletter
- To place requirements for newly qualified graduates, free of charge, in the EIS Journal and Newsletter
- Your company profile in the EIS Journal.
For more information please contact Sara Atkin