WIN A DRIVING EXPERIENCE AT SILVERSTONE RACE TRACK!
Visitors attending the Instrumentation, Analysis and Testing Exhibition on 17 May 2022 will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win a Head-to-Head Silverstone experience.
The winner will drive a Ferrari F430 Coupe and an Aston Martin V8 Vantage.
See below for full terms and conditions.
Head-to-Head Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to visitors aged 21 and over who attend the EIS Instrumentation, Analysis and Testing Exhibition on 17 May 2022.
- To take part in the experience day all drivers must have held a license for 3 years, must be between 5ft 2ins and 6ft 6ins in height and a maximum of 18 stone in weight.
- EIS committee members are not eligible to win.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The closing time for entry into the Prize Draw is 2pm on 17 May 2022.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 17 May 2022 after 2pm.
- The winner will receive a voucher for a “Head-to-Head Experience” held at Silverstone Race Track. The winner will drive a Ferrari F430 Coupe and an Aston Martin V8 Vantage. The voucher code provided should be used to book your preferred date at the venue.
- EIS accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the venue).
- The winner will be notified by email on or after 17 May 2022 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to EIS within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and EIS shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and EIS shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by EIS by post.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- EIS retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on EIS’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by EIS of their image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs on the internet (including the EIS website and social media channels) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- EIS accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
- EIS shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.