WIN a Half Day Drive Experience at Land Rover Experience Solihull!
Visitors attending the Instrumentation, Analysis and Testing Exhibition on 16 May 2023 will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win a half day drive experience at Land Rover Experience Solihull.
In this half day of full-on adventure, discover just how capable your vehicle is off-roading on Solihull’s famous Adventure Zone, as well as the nerve-testing Jungle and Land tracks.
See your confidence grow as you learn to handle multiple terrains – including descents, water, low-traction surfaces, rock crawls and obstacles – all under the expert guidance of your instructor.
The Half Day Driving Experience is available in the following vehicles: Defender, Discovery and Range Rover Velar.
See below for full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to visitors aged 21 and over who attend the EIS Instrumentation, Analysis and Testing Exhibition on 16 May 2023. All drivers must have at least three (3) years uninterrupted driving experience on a full licence without serious accident or conviction in the last five (5) years.
- All drivers must have no more than six (6) current penalty points on their licence to enable them to participate in any on-road requirements of the Experience. You must notify the company prior to your Experience if you have more than six (6) penalty points on your driving licence.
- To take part in the experience day all drivers must hold a full and valid driving licence. If you hold a UK licence you will be sent a link which you must follow in order to verify the status of your licence. You will also be asked to produce your driving licence on the day of the Experience so please ensure you bring it with you to the JLRE Centre. Failure to do so may result in you not being able to participate in the Experience.
- EIS committee members are not eligible to win.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The closing time for entry into the Prize Draw is 2pm on 16 May 2023.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 17 May 2022 after 2pm.
- The winner will receive a voucher for a “Half Day Drive Experience” held at Landrover Solihull. The voucher code provided should be used to book your preferred date and is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- EIS accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the venue).
- The winner will be notified by email on or after 16 May 2023 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to EIS within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and EIS shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and EIS shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by EIS by post.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- EIS retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on EIS’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by EIS of their image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs on the internet (including the EIS website and social media channels) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- EIS accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
- EIS shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.